Author Topic: TT fed from TNCS  (Read 4208 times)

Offline RCDGuy

TT fed from TNCS
« on: 11 October 2021, 08:39 »
I am going to feed a small workshop, a former garage, from the CU and I want to use an electrode and do a TT for it. My original board is not a TT so can I do this with ElectricalOM?

Thanks in advance

Offline Mert

• Administrator
    • ElectricalOM
Re: TT fed from TNCS
« Reply #1 on: 11 October 2021, 08:43 »
Yes, you can do this. If you navigate to Earthing and tick the use box next to Local earthing, you can define values for your new board. You should also tick Isolated box to make it a TT.
HTH.

Offline EO_Hiren

« Reply #2 on: 02 December 2022, 17:06 »
Hi,
Is it possible to also show the Earth Electrode symbol in the schematic where Local Earthing is selected?

Thanks

Offline Mert

• Administrator
    • ElectricalOM
« Reply #3 on: 06 December 2022, 13:07 »
It is not automatic. You will need to drag and drop a suitable symbol from the symbols tab onto the drawing area.

The downside is symbols can only be dropped on conductors. In order to draw an earth electrode symbol attached to a panel is to use "drawing mode on entity" option.

You select the panel you want to draw the symbol and activate the "drawing mode on entity" from the toolbar. From there you can either create your own symbol using CAD tools, or drag and drop one of the symbols from the symbols area. Then deactivate the drawing mode.

Check this link for details.

https://electricalom.com/site/help/ManualDrawingModes.html

HTH.